We are privileged and honored to offer the veterans funeral and cremation packages to the families of the brave men and women who served our country to protect our rights and freedoms as American citizens. God Bless the Veterans and their service to our country and God Bless America!
We offer a simple and most gracious "Thank You" to every first responder, essential worker and medical professional on the front lines of this healthcare crisis and are grateful for every helper supporting them. We acknowledge the risks you take every single day, just by showing up to do your job. Your duty to serve conflicts with your own safety, and that is a stress most will never understand. We thank you for every late night, every extra shift, every missed dinner at home. We thank you not only for the sacrifice you continue to make for us all, but the sacrifices your families and loved ones are making in kind.
John P. Brooks – President
The John P. Brooks Family of Funeral Homes
As we all respond to the Coronavirus (COVID_19), we want to reassure you that North Dallas Funeral Home is standing by to serve our community and its families.
The Health and well-being of our families, coworkers and Care Team is our highest priority.
In an effort to safely serve during this trying time The John P. Brooks Family Funeral Homes has taken several steps to ensure this new standard:
- Adhere to the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation
- Guide our families thru On-Line and digital forms of communication
- Digital signature technology to procure the needed documents
- Offer webcasting and or digital recording of private funeral services
- Offer digital condolences through our online tribute pages
- Assist families with future memorial services following private burials or cremations
Though we may have to remain socially separated during this critical time, we assure all our families that our hearts, love and prayers are with you in all we do.
John P. Brooks and Family Funeral Homes : John P. Brooks / Founder