We are privileged and honored to offer the veterans funeral and cremation packages to the families of the brave men and women who served our country to protect our rights and freedoms as American citizens. God Bless the Veterans and their service to our country and God Bless America!
Veterans Funeral Packages
Veterans Funeral Service with Honors
Veterans Graveside Service with Honors
Veterans Service with Honors Followed By Cremation
Veterans Cremation Memorial Service with Honors
Veterans Direct Cremation
Branch of Service Memorial Book
Each Service with Honors includes Branch of Service Memorial Book Made of Authentic Military Uniform Cloth
Pre-Need Veteran Funeral Services
Burial At The DFW National Cemetery Can Save You An Average of $13,000
Pre-Arranging the Veterans Services
The Cemetery Space, outer burial receptacle, marker and interment charges are provided by the Veterans Administration for an Honorably Discharged Veteran, their Spouse and any Dependent Children at no cost. The average cost in a private cemetery in the DFW area is $13,000 for husband and wife.
The only cost that must be paid is the funeral services or the cremation services. Those costs are frozen at today’s prices when prearranging funeral services. In addition, through our Veterans Burial Planner, all of the details of the burial and services can be pre-planned funeral or cremations today.
Determining Eligibility and Making the Necessary Prearrangements
Call or fill out and send the Information Form and we will help you determine your eligibility and make all of the necessary arrangements to insure that you are able to use the National Cemetery. Through the Veterans Burial Planner and Prearrangements you can do everything necessary today to make sure your wishes are honored at the time of death.
Pre-Arranging Services We Provide for Veterans and Their Spouses
- Confirm eligibility with the DFW National Cemetery.
- Schedule the date and time of the burial with the DFW National Cemetery.
- Arrange for the Honor Guard presentation.
- Secure the U.S. Burial Flag for the family.
- Assist the family with the ordering of the Veterans Marker.
- Create a military display at the funeral service.
- Provide a branch of service memorial package.
- Create an online tribute for the Veteran and Spouse.
To Determine Eligibility and Make Arrangements
- Fill out and submit the Preplanning Form or call 972-822-9112 to talk to a Funeral/Cremation Planner.
- Discuss with our Funeral/Cremation Planner your choices and ask questions that will help you clarify your selections. First, you will select the type of funeral plan or cremation plan you prefer. Next you will want to select the casket or urn. Lastly, you may want to set aside funds for additional items like death certificates.
- Custom design a payment plan that fits your budget. Everyone qualifies for our plans and depending upon age you can choose plans from one to ten years….it’s your choice.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that preparation brings. Your family will not have to make these choices or pay for them because you did it for them.