We are privileged and honored to offer the veterans funeral and cremation packages to the families of the brave men and women who served our country to protect our rights and freedoms as American citizens. God Bless the Veterans and their service to our country and God Bless America!
Funeral Package 3
Veterans Funeral Service in the Brooks Family Chapel followed by cremation – $3595
- Basic services of funeral director and staff
- Removal from place of death (within 35 mile radius of funeral home, over 35 miles a mileage charge will apply)
- Visitation one (1) hour before funeral service in the Brooks Family Chapel
- Funeral Service in the Brooks Family Chapel
- Rental casket
- Dressing, cosmetizing, casketing
- Register book (choice of red, navy or white)
- 100 ¼ page memory folders or prayer cards (personalized for veteran and with a military theme)
- Veterans Burial Flag
- Military Honors – folding of flag, presentation of flag and recorded playing of taps
- Alternative cremation container
- Transportation cost to and from crematory
- Preparation and filing of death certificate
- Permits for cremation
- Death notice in Dallas Morning News
- Full obituary with photo posted on our website
- One certified death certificate (additional dc’s are $4 each)
- Military themed urn
* When burial of the Veteran is in a national cemetery the cemetery charges are provided, free of charge, for the veteran with anything other than a dishonorable discharge. This includes the grave space, outer burial container, opening and closing of the grave, grave marker, shelter for service, military honors and veteran’s burial flag.
**If the family of the veteran does not choose burial at a national cemetery the Veterans Administration will still provide a grave marker, military honors, and Veterans burial flag free of charge for the veteran with anything other than a dishonorable discharge.
***The cremated Veteran can be inurned in any national cemetery in a columbarium or in ground burial with the opening and closing, outer burial container, marker, burial flag and honors provided free of charge by the Veterans Administration to the Veteran with anything other than a dishonorable discharge.
****The spouse and disabled children of the Veteran (if they qualify) can be buried along with the Veteran in the national cemeteries and the Veterans Administration will also provide for their grave space, opening and closing of the grave and the outer burial container free of charge if the Veteran has anything other than a dishonorable discharge.
*****If veteran is killed while serving, or due to a service related injury, or is retired military then Honors will also include, Honor guard as pallbearers, 21 gun salute, and an individual to play taps.